- ISOLATE BLEND - Scientific studies have shown that a blend is considerably better for maximizing muscle-building than standard whey protein Alone, This blend contains whey protein isolate, micellar casein, milk protein isolate, and egg white protein.
- GREAT TASTE - No other protein powder surpasses the great taste, texture, and nutrition. Simply mix with water, milk, almond milk, or add other Ingredients For a delicious high protein shake or smoothie. It also comes in chocolate.
- PERFECT RATIO - Our powder contains the ideal ratio of the three optimum proteins for building muscle: 50% casein, 40% whey, and 10% egg protein. For both men & women, This blend supports your natural strength, energy, endurance & recovery.
- NO SPIKING - The powder does not include cheap amino acids that can lead to protein Spiking. Each serving contains 24 grams of whole proteins, which is optimal for lean muscle growth, as a higher percentage of calories are derived from the protein.
- VERSATILE USE - the Powder is the best before & after workouts, in the morning, between meals, and at night. The blend of fast, medium, and slow-digesting proteins elevates muscle protein synthesis for longer and supports rebuild.
I am dieting and found keeping my dietary protein levels up excedingly difficult without excessive calories. I was loosing too much muscle mass along with my fat. That is, until Pro JYM came to my rescue. I now start my day with one scoop of Tahitian Vanilla Bean Jym, mixed with one 5.3 once greek yogurt (vanilla or coconut), and three tablespoons of water. It is best if allowed to rest, refrigerated, at least for one hour before eating, the slight grittiness fades with time, I mix mine up the night before. This pudding-like mixture equals 36 grams of protein at only 260 calories (280 for coconut), and holds me over well, until lunch. At the end of the day, if my protein levels still calculate low, a simular pudding, for desert, will top of my protein needs for the day. This product tastes great, and mixes quite easily. I have had great results by adding Pro JYM to my diet.
I’m not sure how others are mixing this protein powder, but I’ve had zero issues mixing two scoops with 16-20 oz at a time in a blender bottle. I decided to order the chocolate mousse flavor and have got to say it is true to its name, reminding me of the chocolate flavor snack packs I used to have as a kid. I was hesitant to buy because of looking at some of the reviews saying there is a gritty texture, but am pleasantly surprised that this protein blend has a similar, if not better, texture than a lot of Whey Protein Isolate powders I’ve had in the past. Don’t hesitate to buy the chocolate mousse flavor if you are a fan of chocolate, usually the only flavor I’ll buy anymore as it’s always a toss up with any vanilla based flavors. Btw, the price for the 4lb bottle is much cheaper than what I had been buying before, Legion Athletics Whey Protein, which goes for $100 / 4lb bottle.
I have tried many brands of protein powder, and this is the best by far. The taste of this protein is far superior. I've bought chocolate mousse, caramel macchiato, and s'mores, and every single flavor was delicious. Unlike other brands, they don't clump. Honestly, I could eat a whole case of protein powder by itself.
This stuff is excellent. Three salient points about this protein, specifically in the “S’Mores” variety:1) The taste, in my opinion, is the best of the Pro JYM lineup. It is a great blend of rich and sweet, but not overbearing. The taste does remind you of the classic campfire treat - in liquid form.2) Consistency and “mixability.” It is different than the standard fare of hydrolyzed whey blends in that it contains casein and egg protein, both of which never seem to mix perfectly...until now. In a protein shaker, I’m able to get a nice smooth consistency, free of chunks and undissolved bits. In a cup, mixing with a spoon, it doesn’t come out well. That being said, I think the type of consumer who buys this probably owns a shaker of some sort. If you wait 15 minutes before consuming, the mixture gets even smoother.3) I don’t use these as a meal replacement; however, one shake is satisfying enough to fill me up for a couple of hours. The richness is perfect for the pre-bedtime hunger snack cravings, and the casein proteins digest slower than standard whey. End result? Extra boost of protein before bed without loading up on calories, carbs, and sugars. If you’re working a calorie deficit for your fitness journey, I think you’ll be pleasantly surprised at the filling properties of this blend.
A lot of protein powders make my stomach upset or taste bad. I have never found a protein powder that tastes good AND doesn't upset my stomach, but this one does the trick. Chocolate peanut butter tastes like a Reese's milkshake, and I have put on a lot of muscle since trying this protein powder, despite being what some would call a "hardgainer."