- Includes 1 (2.02 pound) organic protein and superfoods vanilla bean plant-based protein powder
- Combined benefits of protein and superfoods: 21 grams of organic plant-based protein (pea, brown rice, and chia seeds), 5 grams of organic dietary fiber, and only 1 gram of sugar in each serving. 50 organic superfoods per scoop
- Vegan, USDA organic, dairy-free, lactose-free, gluten-free, soy-free, non-GMO, doctor developed
- Our organic superfoods blend includes organic veggies, herbs, greens, grasses, berries, fruits, sprouts, and ancient grains. Good source of food-based vitamin B6 and C, iron, riboflavin, thiamin, and pantothenic acid
- Ideal for healthy, on-the-go nutrition for men, women, and kids. These are great for an antioxidant boost, weight management, meal replacement drinks, a quick breakfast shake, and smoothies, building grams of lean muscle, muscle recovery, and pre or post workouts
Started using this product about 6 months ago and I absolutely love it. I drink one shake per day. I use a half serving (one scoop) of Vanilla with 4 oz's of coconut water, 2 oz's of coffee and a little cinnamon. The flavor is good, slightly chalky but I don't blend it like I should... instead I spoon mix. I have tried many proteins and I find this one perfect for me.
Great product. Keeps me full until lunch, mix it with spinach and cucumbers as well as a half a frozen banana with some almond milk, can add a little peanut butter to it too but great without. Tastes really good. Peanut butter flavor is also really good!
This has so many healthy ingredients. Great foods that I know I should buy and cook, but never seem to be able to find and afford. I love the taste and the energy boost I get in the morning. I drink mine about 9:30 or 10:00 am. and I am good until dinner.
Quality product. Read the label - all good stuff. Tastes great. I am mixed keto, so I add 2 tablespoons of Skim coconut milk. either a half banana, or 1/4 cup blueberries, or 1/2 cup f strawberries, and/or a 1/4 tsp Good vanilla.Very good, a greeat star for the day. I put mine in the blender and blend fast with a little ice and water.
My wife started using these shakes for a meal replacement. She mixes different things in them and loves them. Wish there was more for less money, but it's something that she likes.