- USDA Organic / California Certified Organic Farmers
- Made in the USA
- Amazing Flavor: Infused with organic vanilla, Himalayan salt, organic coconut milk, a dash of stevia & monk fruit, our award-winning protein blend is simply delicious! Add 2 scoops to cold water for tasty shakes or mix into smoothies & snacks.
- Weight Management: Great protein powder for weight loss. The soluble fiber in plant protein gives you that full feeling for a longer period of time. You eat less but not at the expense of calories. Still packed with 20g protein per serving.
- Complete Protein: Our USDA Organic vegan protein powder has a 5 protein blend of Pea, Flax Seed, Quinoa, Pumpkin Seed & Chia Seed + essential vitamins & minerals. Healthier than whey protein powder for both your body and the environment.
- Digestion Support: Enhanced with powerful digestion support by DigeSEB, a proprietary digestive enzyme blend. It aids digestion & helps the body maximize absorption by embracing & capitalizing on its ingested nutrients.
- Responsibly-Sourced: Nearly every ingredient is certified organic and free of gluten, dairy, soy, hormones, artificial sweeteners, colors, and GMOs. Made with USDA and CCOF certified ingredients.
Was looking for a good base for fruit and veggie smoothies. Been using Costco muscle milk but wasn’t happy with all the chemicals. This is a great substitute and has a great but not overpowering flavor. Highly recommend it!
I came across the KOS naturals brand as I was looking for a Gluten Free protein powder. I started with the vanilla shake protein powder and it is by far my absolute favorite! I use it for mostly smoothies and I love that it blends so smoothly. Within a week, I ordered more KOS products!My favorite blend is: almond milk, 2 scoops KOS coconut milk powder, half scoop of KOS spirulina, 1 scoop of KOS love you berry much, 1 scoop of KOS vanilla shake protein powder, 1 scoop of KOS chia seeds powder, 1 banana, handful of frozen strawberries, dash of vanilla, and ice.Another blend I like is: Almond milk, 1 scoop of KOS maca root powder, 1 scoop of KOS vanilla shake protein powder, 1 scoop of KOS chia seeds powder, 1 scoop of of KOS cinnamon bark powder OR cacao powder (depending on my mood), banana, and ice.
Really one of the best tasting and easiest mixing vanilla protein powders i've ever had. We wanted to add some protein to our overnight oats and this fit the bill.I know it's easy mixing because even adding this to the top of a jar of overnight oats and giving it a good shake, it dissolved and mixed easily without issue! The top also has a sticker-offer for a free sample of their chocolate, and if it's half as good as their vanilla, I'll be ordering that too.
I've had my share of vegan protein powders over the years, and all of them had tasted like gross dirt. This is the FIRST one that does not taste disgusting. Love it! I make it with smoothies with fruit. I am not sure how it would taste just with water or a plant-based milk, but definitely try it in a smoothie. Will order again.
This is the best vegan protein on the market for sure. I’ve tried just about every vegan protein since whey makes me feel gross & I try to stay away from dairy anyways. This protein has the best taste out of all the ones I’ve tried. It smells like cake batter when you open the container and doesn’t have that gross vegan protein taste that many others do. I LOVE that I can read the ingredients and know what is in it. It’s actual good ingredients. Love love love, can’t wait to see what else this brand comes out with in the future!