- Plant-Based Ingredients: Our Whole Food Multivitamins are made with plant-based vitamins and minerals including Vitamin D3 from lichen, Vitamin E from Sunflower, and Calcium and Magnesium from marine algae.
- Better Bioavailability: Our premium formula includes activated B vitamins like Methyl Folate, B6 P-5-P, and B12 Methylcobalamin, and chelated minerals like Selenium and Zinc for better absorption and bioavailability.
- Whole Food Nutrition: Our multivitamins are made with real, organic fruits and vegetables for that whole food nutrition your body craves, complete with nutritional cofactors that help your body recognize and absorb the nutrients.
- Designed for Women 50+: Iron-free multivitamin for women 50+ includes targeted herbal blends to support your joint health, brain health, heart health, and eye health, including turmeric, Boswellia, lutein, lycopene, and more.
- Healthy Gut Support: A blend of digestive enzymes and probiotics is included to help your body break down and absorb the nutrients in your multivitamin and your food, and to support healthy digestion and a happy gut.
These are great vitamins. I love that they do not source any raw materials from China (which I want to avoid due to possible toxic metals). I emailed the manufacturer and a nice representative from the company named Natalie sent me the following reply: "We completely share your concerns about the pollution in China and can confirm that we do not source any ingredients from there. Most of our ingredients come from the US, with the exception of Calcium which comes from Iceland and Folate which comes from Italy."
The Whole Foods Iron-Free Multivitamin for Women is one of the most comprehensive daily vitamins on the market. With nutrition for eyes, brain, heart, and digestive system, in addition to the other vitamins, this product beats all others. Made from whole food ingredients, this multi is so much better than other popular brands.
My hair has grown longer, my nails are healthier and I have more energy. I know the cost is a factor, but they really are great. I also like that I can open up the capsules and pour the contents into my yogurt. I actually enjoy the taste. Overall, I really love these vitamins.UPDATEMy regimen was disrupted for a month and I didn't take these. I felt a huge difference. I was more tired, my skin broke out, and started having trouble focusing. I have resumed taking them again and I already feel better.
ABSOLUTELY LIFE CHANGING!!!!As someone who had diagnosed thyroid issues and a vitamin D deficiency (as well as many other nutritional deficiencies), this has been a game changer for me. It's made with real food. All the foods you know you should be eating in a day but realistically, there's no way that you can every single day for the rest of your life. After 6 months of taking this, my thyroid level returned to normal (hyperthyroidism corrected back into a normal, healthy range), my Vitamin D levels were higher than ever, and I had more energy than I have felt in years.This is an investment in your health, in your body. It's not the cheapest one on the market, but for the quality, you can't beat it. I've seen the results in my own medical lab tests over time, but the biggest difference is in my energy levels and how I feel in general. You'll be able to feel it too if you take it routinely. I've got my entire family and quite a few friends hooked on it.Thank you Naturelo for making this incredible supplement. It's been life-changing for me and my busy family.
I’m a teacher, and I’m on my feet all day. I have tried every vitamin out there just to get me through the day. I’m 49, and some days I’m so tired at the end of the day that I can barely walk to my car. I bought these vitamins and tried them for two months. I felt good. I had an overall sense of well-being. No, I couldn’t run a marathon, but at the end of the day, I wasn’t exhausted like before. Then I ran out. It was nearing Christmas, so I decided to order another brand of oraganic vitamins at a cheaper price. Nooooo...I’m back to being lethargic. I threw that money down the drain. Needless to say, I just ordered these again. I’m looking forward to feeling better on Monday. I won’t change again.