- All-in-One: Packed with 23 essential vitamins and minerals to support men's health, plus organic fruits and vegetables for whole food nutrition and antioxidant support, all in just one daily multivitamin for men.
- Plant-Based: Featuring premium plant-based vitamins and minerals including Vitamin D3 from lichen, Vitamin E from sunflower, plant Calcium and Magnesium from marine algae, and Iodine from kelp.
- Bioactive: Includes activated B complex vitamins like B12 from Methylcobalamin, active B6 as P-5-P, and MTHFR-friendly Methyl Folate (not folic acid); Vitamin K2 as MK-7, and chelated minerals like Zinc and Selenium, for better absorption and bioavailability.
- Benefits For Men: Boost natural energy and vitality and support your heart, brain, eye, and immune health with vitamins, minerals, and organic whole foods to help keep your body functioning at its best.
- Clean Label: No preservatives, gelatin, coloring, or flavoring. Proudly made in the USA at a GMP compliant facility. Vegan, Non-GMO, and Soy Free and Gluten-Free.
Decided to try the organic whole foods route of multi-vitamin due to some recommendations from some more naturalpath friends. I like these, they settle well in my stomach and I've not felt any abnormal issues from the use of the vitamins. I like that all the ingredients are derived from oragnic food sources and I like the price point of these vitamins compared to the other few choices available with similar quality ingredients.I learned you need to be careful when searching for "organic" and "whole food" vitamins. Lots of brands will pop up claiming all of this and when you look at the ingredients they may have some organic sources or may get some of their vitamins from whole foods, but you'll notice they add some questionable ingredients or flat out call things like ascobic acid (vitamin C) "all natural" when you may be looking for whole foods. Just be careful. This brand seems to have it all from what I can tell...
I used to take GNC Mega Men 50 Plus. I prefer the Natural Multivitamin for Men over 50 better. I like the fact that they are more natural using fruit and vegetable extracts and do not contain a lot of additives or artificial ingredients. Many use synthesized ingredients produced in a lab. I have taken them now for a couple years and feel that they work better than the GNC Mega Men over 50. The price is a little more reasonable too.
I bought these for my boyfriend after buying the women's multivitamin for myself. So far we are very happy with this brand of multivitamins, I cannot say that we have noticed a difference but I will bet that our bodies are happy to have some of the vitamins and minerals we currently lack in our diet.I specifically chose these because they contain nutrients from natural and organic sources, it is a non-GMO product, and they are enclosed in a capsule. After researching multivitamins I found that capsule products are the best because there are no added binding ingredients typically found in gummies and tablets. Since these are vegetable cellulose capsules, the capsule and vitamins are easily recognized, digested, and absorbed into your system.The fact that it is a single, once-a-day capsule is also important - many multivitamins I found required you to consume up to 4 or more a day.Upon first opening there was a very strong, indescribable smell but it has since gone away.Ingredients are easy to read and understand.Made in the USA, which promotes our economy!I highly recommend these vitamins, but I also strongly recommend doing research on multivitamins before buying any. It's important to know the suggested daily dose for specific types of vitamins and minerals, especially if your body or diet is receiving insufficient quantities of certain vitamins or minerals.
I have taken supplements for over thirty years and many types and brands. The thing I really love about this one is that it is "food based" so I can take it on an empty stomach. More than just being able to take it any time, is that I like how food based supplements are more gentle on my system, the effect is more gentle and real. I believe food based is absorbed better, I mean why wouldn't it be? Really nice value, I like a one a day so this is the vitamin for me.
We browsed our local health store shopping for a good quality multivitamin for both of us. The vitamin B, C and folate were the three main ingredients we were trying to make sure were of natural sources not synthetic. We left without buying any because we couldn't justify spending $80 a month on vitamins! When we got home we checked our Naturelo vitamins that we already have and saw they have the natural sources of vitamins were looking for, no synthetics, and are a third of the cost of the health store. We are very happy with our choice.