- PURE 100% MICRONIZED CREATINE - Every serving of our Creatine powder contains 5g of 100% pure Creatine Monohydrate which is one of the most thoroughly researched supplements in sports nutrition and has been shown to safely increase muscle strength, power, endurance, and cell volumization.
- STRENGTH, RECOVERY, & LEAN MUSCLE GAIN - Creatine Monohydrate has been shown to increase strength and lean muscle gains with minimal water retention, making it one of the most popular pre-workout and post-workout muscle recovery supplements for active men and women.
- MICRONIZED CREATINE FOR ALL AGES - RSP Nutrition Creatine is pharmaceutical grade and optimized for optimal absorption. It has been shown to benefit people of all ages as it supports cognitive function, helps to decrease mental decline, and prevent muscle loss.
- EASY TO MIX AND STACK - Our Creatine is unflavored and easy to mix with your favorite pre-workout, post-workout, and amino recovery products to enhance results.
- SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN - Creatine Monohydrate is one of the purest forms of Creatine you can buy. Research has consistently shown Creatine Monohydrate to be of the most beneficial ingredients available for those looking to increase lean muscle growth and promote optimal recovery.
I love RSP’s creatine! Mixes great with my pre and/or post workout. I think a lot of people don’t realize you do have to load creatine when you start taking it... So for best results make sure you take 2 to 3 scoops a day, for five days in the beginning!!! Every RSP product I’ve tried, has never disappointed!
Look at the ingredients label. This only has creatine, nothing else. No wasted fillers or anything. RSP mixes awesome and there is zero after taste.
I like Creatine because I feel like it give me better workouts. I feel like I have more pump and more strength to get one more rep or lift a little heavier. I chose RSP because of the price, formulation and positive reviews. I would recommend this product and I’d like to keep using it!
Works as advertised. Mixes well but remains a bit gritty. I mix it with protein powder and milk and it doesn't really affect the flavor. This will be my second container and the first lasted 2-3 months at 1 scoop per day. Going to try 2 scoops per day to see how results are affected.
This stuff is great. On loading weeks, I recommend not taking all in the same sitting. Can be a bit tough on sensitive stomachs. As long as u take it like recommended on body building sites, this is the best creatine I have used.