- Vitamin C Provides Immune Support
- With UC-II collagen for joint support (contains undenatured type II collagen). supplementing your diet with collagen may help support your joints.
- Collagen is the main structural protein in the human body and is a major component of connective tissues like tendons and ligaments, and supports cartilage. As you age, your body processes less collagen.
- 100mg of caffeine from natural sources
- 0 Sugar, only 5 calories, and 1 gram of carbs
- Supports energy, focus, and muscle recovery
Tastes great and does the job - I don’t like preworkout with the jitters. This gives me the exact amino acids that I need + collagen, in order for me to get in some amazing lifts. Caffeine level is low, but is great for me and my lifestyle.
Flavors great! Just the mixture of different key ingredients is crusical! Would recommend this over just the standard aminos!
I have been using amino energy for workouts for almost 3 years now. I use 4 scoops and a scoop of ON creatine to get a quick charge before a workout and sip on it during. I've come to rely on it so much that I recently decided to do a 1 month cleanse to see what kind of difference it made in my workouts. The change was immediate. I workout after work my energy levels dropped off considerably. The biggest difference though was my recovery. For almost 2 years my workouts left me tired, but with no real muscle or joint pain of any kind. Workouts are tough, but I always wake up the next day not regretting the effort. After 2 weeks off Amino Energy I was enjoying working out a lot less. I woke up for days after feeling muscle pain and fatigue. My joints were starting to get very bothersome as well. So after 4 weeks I got back on amino energy and ON creatine and now I'm feeling great again. The collagen especially seems to be working great on my joints. So as an avid user for 3 years, I absolutely love the stuff and would recommend it to anyone looking for a supplement that provides very smooth and manageable energy as well as recovery benefits.
This is wonderful stuff for energy and pain but the collagen is not a instant fix that’s not the way collagen works but if you keep up the proper use it will work over time. The Energy is pretty immediate thou
I use this for a pick me up energy at work. I serve and some days can be long. I found this energy drink through a bartender who goes to the gym regularly. Even tho i don’t necessarily use it for the gym ( yet), it gives me a great energy kick when needed.