- INCREASE MUSCULAR ENDURANCE Beta-Alanine is a beta-amino acid that your body uses to increase carnosine concentration in muscles. This can result in an up to 20% increase in a work capacity.
- INCREASE STRENGTH By buffering lactic acid and thus reducing muscle burn, Beta-Alanine can help maintain strength throughout an intense workout.
- PRE WORKOUT SUPPLEMENT Beta-Alanine can be taken pre-workout to make for a more productive workout. Beta-Alanine is suitable for Men and Women.
- HIGH GRADE - We use only the best, and this product is no exception. Our Beta-Alanine is non-GMO, gluten-free, soy-free, vegetarian, third-party tested, certified kosher, and made in the USA.
- THIRD-PARTY TESTED, FULL DISCLOSURE Our Beta-Alanine is tested by an independent third-party lab to ensure it is both pure and meets our strict quality standards.
Seems to aid endurance. I have won several rowing races since I started using this. Very mild skin flush is not a problem, no other apparent side effects.
Greta product for the money
Exactly what I was looking for. I just needed some Beta Alanine to combine with my creatine. I recommend googling some research studies on taking creatine and Beta Alanine together. Often times you will find Beta Alanine in pre workout supplements but I do not like taking all the other additives that come with pre workouts. I stay away from supplements that don’t have peer reviewed research showing the efficacy of them. Beta Alanine is definitely one with a lot of positive research backing it.
Easy to take with liquid, dint have to mix or worry about flavor.
Since using, my body fat has dropped to 13% (-2% over 3 months) and I've gained hard muscle in all of the target areas I'm working out (upper body, core, and legs). I'm hoping to get to 10% body fat by summer!